i don’t think we realise how lucky we actually are
And ignite your bones,
And I will try to fix you.” —Coldplay
encouragement and good wishes are sometimes the only thing that someone needs
- got up at 7.50am. Got washed, dressed and put a little make up on, and had toast for breakfast. Brushed my teeth and dad drove me to school.
- Got to school and registered in the morning. Had double RS.
- Break time at 11.15am until 11.30am.
- Went to see my history teacher about coursework.
- Dinner time 12.30pm - 1.30pm. Had a tuna and lettuce bap.
- Studied sociology for two hours in my free periods from 1.30pm - 3.15pm.
- Went to the 6th Form common room to chill out until 4.30pm
- Dad picked me up and I went to take my books back to the library. Renewed the Sociology one.
- Got home and watched Friends from 5pm - 6pm. Ate beans on toast for tea and drank a cup of tea.
- Currently Tumblin’ and listening to The Script’s beautiful new album!
gonna have a late night tuna sandwich
yeah that’s right bitchez i don’t care about carbs.
cos being skinny and worrying constantly about being “perfect” is stupid.
I know sometimes we fight,
And I know I always think I’m right
But you should know that I love you anyway,
Every little smile you send brightens my day.
And when push comes to shove,
What I feel is love.
If you buy me tickets to:
- Bon Iver
I will love you forever.
Otherwise, you will be…
You won’t find heart and soul in the stars
You can break everything, down to chemicals
But you can’t explain a love like ours.” —Science and Faith, The Script
sometimes I wonder if you ever think of me too
Cerulean is a pretty word.
It’s an even prettier colour.